These days, wrinkles and other ageing symptoms can appear earlier in both men and women. What may be the causes behind it, one would ponder. Well, environmental aggressors like air pollution, our way of life, our nutrition, and our sedentary habits all have a role in the early onset of ageing symptoms. It goes without saying that skincare products are crucial, in addition to changing one’s sleeping habits, way of life, nutrition, and other factors. Use an anti-aging lotion if you wish to say goodbye to wrinkles. It is full of chemicals that constantly hydrate and moisturise skin. These formulas prevent the development of dark spots, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
Why Does Our Skin Age?
The skin becomes looser and more prone to wrinkles as we age because collagen and elastin in the skin break down due to wear and tear. Collagen is further broken down by ultraviolet (UV) light exposure and several lifestyle choices, including consuming alcohol and smoking.
Permanent creases around the eyes or on the forehead are more likely to be noticed by those who make the same facial emotions again and over, such as squinting or frowning.
How Do Anti- Aging Products Work?
More active substances than ever are included in more recent skin care products. The choice might be overwhelming, and it can be difficult to decide which ones to buy. People should be aware of the following components in anti-aging skin care products:
- C-Vitamin (L-Ascorbic Acid): Energises weary or lifeless skin and shields it from harmful environmental factors including pollution, free radicals, and UV radiation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Serves as a humectant, attracting moisture to the skin and giving it a plumper look.
- Retinoids (retinol): Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating the skin’s synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). Increases skin cell regeneration and skin brightness. AHA peels, sometimes referred to as glycolic peels, can assist with hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles in addition to UV damage.
- Copper Peptide: Acts as an antioxidant and increases the formation of collagen and elastin. Given the reduction in collagen levels following menopause, it could be especially helpful.
Certain products other than anti-aging creams have also been found to be effective in reducing wrinkles and making your face look younger. Collagen for skin has been found to be very effective in maintaining skin structure. Collagen supplements in the form of collagen powder or capsules can work wonders for your skin.
Youth Elixir Anti-Ageing Moisturizing Cream
A 100% clean face moisturising cream, OZiva Youth Elixir Moisturizing Cream promotes up to 30% Reduction in Wrinkles in roughly 8 Weeks. It includes antioxidant and age-reversal characteristics that enhance skin tightness and elasticity by reducing wrinkles and photodamage.
1. Enhances collagen formation
Phyto Retinol reduces photodamage, increases skin suppleness, and stimulates the production of collagen (Bakuchiol).
Polypeptides and sweet almond oil assist to hydrate and moisturise.
Uses Milkvetch Root Extract to delay the ageing process and prevent oxidation.
4. Tightens Skin
Uses Paracress Extract to tighten skin and boost skin’s collagen level in order to decrease wrinkles.
5. Skin Friendly
Mineral oil-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate-free, dye-free, artificial fragrance-free and silicone free.
6. Clinically Proven
Uses components from plants and active compounds that have been clinically shown to reduce wrinkles by up to 30%.
Buy our product and say goodbye to your worries of a flaccid, old face. Age doesn’t have to be a restriction as long as you are young in mind. Hope we are able to help you in making your life a bit easier!